Excitement is brewing in the tech community as Samsung inadvertently leaked details about its next-gen fitness wristband, the Galaxy Fit3. The revelations, spotted on Samsung’s official website, confirm earlier speculations about a revamped design, larger display, and innovative features. Let’s delve into the leaked information and explore what the Galaxy Fit3 has in store for fitness enthusiasts.
Galaxy Fit 3 specs and features
The leaked product images showcase a radical departure from the Galaxy Fit2, with a more spacious and wider display taking center stage. Samsung seems to have prioritized user experience by enhancing visibility for time, widgets, and fitness apps. The design overhaul includes a new button on the right side, promising easier navigation, and a quick-change system for effortless wristband customization.
The introduction of interchangeable wristbands adds a touch of personalization, allowing users to adapt the Galaxy Fit3’s appearance to their preferences. Leaked images reveal sports wristbands in dark green and orange, hinting at a vibrant and dynamic accessory lineup. The dimensions of the fitness wristband measure 93 x 24 x 9.5 mm, with a clear indication of its availability in Europe, marked by the CE symbol.
Galaxy Fit3 Specifications
- Design and Build: The Galaxy Fit3 boasts an aluminum body and a significantly larger 1.6-inch 256 x 402 AMOLED display compared to its predecessor.
- Weight and Straps: Weighing 18.5 grams without straps and 36.8 grams with straps, the fitness tracker introduces a quick-release mechanism for hassle-free strap changes.
- Battery Life: The 208mAh battery promises up to 13 days of usage, with a rapid 65% charge achievable in just 30 minutes.
- Fitness Tracking: With support for over 100 different workouts, blood-oxygen tracking, heart-rate monitoring, and stress monitoring, the Galaxy Fit3 aims to be a comprehensive fitness companion.
- Additional Features: Expect Bluetooth 5.3 support, 16MB of RAM, and 256MB of storage. The fitness tracker offers support for more than 100 watch faces, Find My Phone functionality, and robust smartphone integration for notifications, camera controls, calls, and texts.
Also See: Apple Watch Series 8 vs. Galaxy Watch 5
Upgrades and Features
While Samsung’s official website hasn’t confirmed detailed specifications, previous rumors suggest an impressive 1.61-inch display, ensuring a visually immersive experience. Expect a more precise heart rate sensor, expanded fitness, and sleep tracking capabilities to cater to a diverse range of user needs. The leaked information hints at a commendable 21-day battery life, positioning the Galaxy Fit3 as a reliable companion for extended fitness journeys.
Despite the absence of an official launch date, the leaked information suggests that Samsung’s marketing machinery is gearing up for an imminent release. The anticipation is building, especially with Samsung eyeing a competitive stance against Xiaomi in the smartband space.
Leaked by Samsung Itself
In a rare move, Samsung’s own website accidentally revealed the Galaxy Fit3, igniting discussions and speculations among tech enthusiasts. The leak not only showcased high-quality renders but also spilled the beans on key features, putting Samsung at the center of attention ahead of the official launch.
As Samsung unintentionally steals the spotlight with the Galaxy Fit3 leak, the tech community is abuzz with anticipation. The redesigned fitness wristband promises a blend of style, functionality, and innovation, positioning itself as a formidable competitor in the smartband market. While the official launch date remains undisclosed, the leaked information suggests that Samsung is gearing up for a reveal in the near future. Fitness enthusiasts and tech aficionados alike are eagerly awaiting the official unveiling of the Galaxy Fit3 to experience the next evolution in wearable fitness technology. Stay tuned for more updates as the excitement builds around Samsung’s latest fitness companion!