Instagram is a great platform for sharing your videos and photos, but to make the most of it, you need to create a video reel or edit your existing video collection; these are the top ten Instagram reel video editors for Android that will help you get the job done.
Inshot is a free video editor for Instagram reels that lets you create professional-looking videos in just a few taps. It has an easy, instinctive setup that makes it effortless to use.
Inshot features include:
- Auto-Orientation – With this feature, your phone automatically rotates the orientation of your video so that it looks right on all devices (even when viewed on an iPad). This is perfect for people who like to upload their videos on Instagram or other platforms where they expect their audience will be watching them in portrait mode.
- In addition, themes are available through the InShot Store, allowing users access to over 70 themes and more than 20 soundtracks from artists like TobyMac and Corinne Bailey Rae. It is the best Instagram reel editor.
Biteable is a free video editing app for Instagram reels editing app. The app has an uncomplicated format that makes it comfortable to utilize, with features like voice recording and text overlays.
It offers some essential editing tools, such as trimming your footage or cropping images in the timeline, but there are plenty of other options available if you want more advanced functionality. For example, if you’re going to add music tracks or sound effects during your reel creation process, then this is an option with biteable, which makes it the best video editing app for Instagram reels.
FilmoraGo is a simple and easy-to-use video editing app for Instagram reels. This app has high-quality effects, free music tracks, and editing tools that let you create professional-looking videos in minutes.
The best part about FilmoraGo is its ease of use: all you have to do is upload your photos or choose from one of their many templates (you can also add text), then click “make video” and wait for it to process! The only thing left after all this work is to upload your masterpiece on Instagram.
The app also offers a library of royalty-free music and sound effects, which you can search for and add to your videos can add text and images to your videos using the editor’s features, and there are plenty of filters available if you want to customize the look of your reel. The biteable app is also integrated with social media platforms such as Facebook, so it’s easy for users to share their videos once they’re finished editing on this reels editing app.
KineMaster is a free video editor for Android and one of the best video editor for reels. You can create videos with music, effects, and text. It has a feature that allows you to organize your footage in an arrangement. You can add titles, transitions, text, and audio to your reel before sharing it on Instagram or other social media platforms.
- Creates high-quality videos, including slow-motion effects
- It has an easy interface so users can easily access all the editing tools they need without having to learn any complicated shortcuts or procedures.
Supports multiple formats of videos, including MP4 and MOV files. In addition, it has a built-in music library with millions of songs that you can use as background music for your videos.
It supports multiple themes and features you can use to personalize your clips. In addition, it can be operated for no cost with no ads or in-app leverages. Available for Android devices only and an excellent Instagram reels editor.
5. Magisto Video Editor & Maker
Magisto is a free video editing app for Instagram reels app that lets you make short movies with your photos and videos. It creates a movie for you by intelligently selecting the best moments from your photos/videos and is the best reels video maker app. In addition, you can edit your video in Magisto with filters, music, text, and more.
Magisto is an intuitive tool for creating professional-looking videos easily with just one tap on an image or group of images.
-Make a movie with your photos and videos
-Intelligent editing for the best moments in your videos
-Add music, text, filters, and more to create a professional video.
The app has a built-in music collection that is free. It has a simple interface so users can easily create high-quality videos without learning complicated shortcuts or procedures. In addition, it offers multiple themes and effects that you can use to personalize your videos. It can be used for free with no ads or in-app purchases and is an easy-to-use video editor for Instagram.
6. Quik-Free Video Editor for Android
Quik-Free is a free video reels editor app that allows you to make short, shareable videos from your photos and videos. It can also handle photo editing tasks like cropping or resizing images, and it’s one of the best Instagram reels editing app. In addition to its basic editing functionality, this app offers some cool features like:
- Background music creation (with sound effects)
- Multiple camera support – up to five at once!
- Add text to your video.
7. VideoShow Editor
VideoShow Editor is a free video editing app for Instagram reels. It has many features like video trimming, effects, and filters. The app has a simple interface that is easy to use and can make videos in 1080p HD quality or even slow motion if you can keep up with the frame rate (24fps).
The advantages include:
- It’s free! You don’t need to pay any money to use this app—it’s free. And there are no ads either! This app charges you only for storage space on your phone — which isn’t much anyway since most phones have plenty of memory available for apps like this one anyway (more than enough).
You can use it on your mobile device or tab. This app works on Android phones and tablets, so you don’t have to worry about whether or not it will work with your device, and it is a worthy Instagram reels editor.
8. YouCut – Video Editor & Video Maker
YouCut is the best video editing app for Instagram reels.
This app can create a high-quality video with no watermark on your Instagram feed. In addition, YouCut offers many options, such as background music and titles, that are easy to add when creating your reel.
If you want to add text to your reel or want some transitions between clips, this is the perfect tool for that job, and it has all the qualities to make it the best video editor for reels.
9. VivaVideo Free Video Editor & Video Maker
VivaVideo Free Video Editor & Photo Video Maker is a free reels video maker app that lets you create short videos with the help of stickers, filters, music, and text. The app has many other features, like adding reels to your videos or editing them after they’re in place.
This is an excellent tool for making reel videos because it lets you do everything from scratch without having to pay any money upfront. In addition, it comes with many options that help make your reel look better than ever!
This app can create a high-quality video with no watermark on your Instagram feed. The application is free to utilize but has more elements than most other apps in this list. This is the perfect tool for that job if you want to add text to your reel or want some transitions between clips.
It also has a simple user interface, making it easy to learn how to use the app. It also has many editing tools like cropping, rotating, and adding effects. You can utilize this app to create incredible videos you can upload on social networking sites or send as messages!
VSCO is a video editing app that lets you modify pictures and videos. It’s also one of the most popular photos and video editing apps on Android, so if you’re looking for an app that can help you create your own Instagram reel, this may be the right choice for you.
VSCO has several advantages over other free options as well:
- You don’t need a subscription to use it (although there are still some features that are only available if you pay). This means no ads or annoying popups while trying out new features like filters!
- The interface is super easy-to-use, even if this is something that has been introduced since most people who have tried using other similar apps will tell us how frustrating experiences can be when dealing with complex interfaces like those found in professional ones (like Adobe).
So, we’ve covered the 10 best Instagram reels and video editing apps for Android. These are all free to use and will give you a great experience when creating your reel videos. We hope this list of 10 has assisted you in deciding which one is precisely for you!