If gamers love to dig into the expansive world of GTA 5 and experience the missions, then you will surely like these games.
Grand Theft Auto(GTA) is a series of action-adventure games broadcasted by Rockstar Games. GTA 5 is a game loaded with action, with most of the gameplay concentrated on looting, driving, and shooting. However, there are also occasional role-play and sneak elements. The original game was launched in 1997, and many games followed, like GTA San Andreas, GTA 4, GTA Online, GTA 5, and GTA Vice City.
Despite being an 18-rated game, many of us have spent our childhood playing games like GTA San Andreas and GTA Vice City, and if you are looking for similar games to GTA 5, you are at the right place, let’s look into the top 10 games like GTA 5
Best 10 Games Like GTA 5 to Play
1. Red Dead Redemption 2
Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One
The identical studio has made the GTA series and Red Dead, and any game lover can assume why the game is on the list. Like its predecessors, the game has an open world that senses alive and never says away from including unique elements. Although the story is about a lawbreaker gang who desires to have one final theft before quitting, it’s a tale of faith and treachery. However, the story is not straightforward, and many unpredictable twists and turns are exposed.
Red Dead Redemption 2 is a similar game like GTA 5. It is available for free on the XBOX Game Pass. The game will keep you gripped like GTA 5
- The game gives the feel that you have time-traveled and gone back a century.
- Voice and visuals are out of the world.
- Side probes and main tasks will mesmerize you.
- A lot of side distractions are absurd and enjoyable.
2. Assassin’s Creed Origins
Platforms: Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, Google Stadia, and PlayStation 4
Assassin’s Creed is one of the top games like GTA 5, highlighting open-world gameplay. You’ll find plenty of joy in its expansive world three times bigger than Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag. In addition, there are caves and pyramids to explore so that you are engaged with the game.
It is a terrific story that delivers a vital shift of speed from the usual assassin composition of the actual series in some chronological precision. Arya and Bayek, who team with Cleopatra to be the foremost killers, are defined by Assassin’s Creed Origins. Although the game lacks a contemporary theme like GTA 5, it still has impressive illustrations and a storyline that keeps gamers engaged and is one of the best games like GTA 5.
- The finest piece of Assassin’s Creed History.
- Combat is impressive.
- Visually spectacular, with a matching soundtrack
- The world has gone insane
Related Post: 15 Best Gaming Accessories for PC
3. Watch Dogs 3
Platforms: PC, XBOX One, PS4
Ubisoft faced much criticism when they developed Watch Dogs 2 for making it a bad-hearted experience. In this consideration, Rockstars’ latest game perches a considerably nearer line connecting modern Grand Theft Auto games and its set of crunching humor.
For example, from Grand Theft Auto 5, do you recall the task “Life Invaders”? It’s relaxed to use bungee cord balls as weaponry. This is basically what Watch Dogs 2 is about, which is expanded into a complete game. It is one of the best games like GTA 5. artilleries
- It’s a delightful and robust mission design.
- You can break into any voltaic gadget.
- The idea is identical to GTA 5, but it is more of a technologically based game.
- There is a lot of activity in the San Francisco Bay Area.
4. Saints Row: The Third
Platforms: Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Xbox One, Switch
Originally, Saints Row was a blatant copy of GTA, aggressively attempting to replicate Rockstar’s manner. Instead, it was a modest effort that accumulated followership for two games but did not succeed in making an enduring footmark. Saint Third Row: in contrast, took note of how brutal and grim games like GTA were becoming and made them absurd.
You can play as a bunch of buddies so broadly understood that you loot a bank clothed in outrageous outfits of yourselves. Players will encounter a comparatively small zombie apocalypse, make different choices that concern them, and combat with a three-foot-long wooden bat as a combat weapon. It is one of the free games Like GTA 5.
- Driving and fight modes are simple.
- Twists and turns in the plot are surprising.
- Activities in the game are bizarre and silly.
- The world has a significant amount of deepness
- One of the top games like GTA 5
5. Just Cause 4
Platforms: Xbox One, PC, PS4
Just Cause 4 is one of the games like GTA 5, where the player has a lot of freedom so that you can reach an unexpected level of disarray. Don’t ignore your wingsuit, and even the fight hook is ready. Motorcars can be surfed as a giant tornado raises them into the atmosphere. It is one of the free games like GTA 5.
In reality, Rockstar’s latest game lacks storytelling but shines at choreographic slaughter on a vast scale.
- Acute climate conditions are the spirit of Just Cause.
- The setting is stunning and assorted.
- The powers of Rico are potent.
- It is a similar games like GTA.
Related Post: Top 10 PlayStation VR Games to Play
6. Yakuza 0
Platforms: PS4, PC
Grand Thief has always been appreciated for its style in bringing cities to life. Yakuza 0 enters the fondness of Grand Theft Auto 5 with gambling, dancing, karaoke, and arcade games. The variety presented is excellent. Compared to GTA, Yakuza has less content, but it fits with quality rather than quantity. All these elements construct it as top games like GTA 5.
- The game is so diverse.
- The leading personalities and storyline are good.
- There are some incredible adventures.
- One of the few games like GTA 5.
7. Sleeping Dogs
Platforms: Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox One, PS4, PC
The game was a sleeper hit in 2012, and the combination of the open-world crime genre with B-movie stunts made it a sleeper hit. With a look of a traditional Bruce Lee flick, it senses like Grant Theft Auto is wrapped up as a game. Unfortunately, Sleeping Dog was canned while it was in the initial stage of evolution, making it a precious gem that needs to be appreciated for what it got to us.
Sleeping Dogs was rereleased in 2014 on the Xbox One and PlayStation 4, so you purchase it quickly as one of the similar games like GTA.
- A well-performed and narrated story.
- Fights skillfully, drives and runs skillfully.
- You can find various collectibles and relish many other pursuits.
- The gunplay is fun, and the aura is inviting.
8. The Saboteur
Platforms: Blackberry, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, iOS, Microsoft Windows
The Saboteur is very similar games like GTA 5 as both involve running around in the open world, dodging the law, robbing cars, and forcing havoc. However, the Saboteur’s fascinating open-world gameplay will entertain the Gamers for hours.
Bringing the open-world game background and trying it in a WWII setting drives it as an excellent game. In addition, the game has a historical setting, with the Germans occupying France. Sean Devlin is an Irish cab driver who joins the opposition after his best friend is killed by German soldiers; he is the proponent of The Saboteur.
- Exceptional sound technique and fantastic story.
- You can find the expansive world in the game.
- Filter for black and white illustrations.
- Fast-paced action.
Related Search: Microsoft PC Game Pass is Now Available In 40 More Countries
9. Mafia Definitive Edition
Platforms: Microsoft Windows, Play Station 4, Xbox One
Mafia story is similar games like GTA with incredible storytelling power. Tomy Angelo is a cab driver who gets involved in the Mafia after a painful occurrence. Fans are on edge by Mafia’s story as they encounter shocking treachery and painful forgiveness.
Mafia provides a third-person viewpoint and numerous weapons within the game, like GTA 5. It’s one of the best games like GTA 5.
- The visuals are remarkable.
- The story is fantabulous.
- New voice work and facial capture improve the real story.
- The artwork of Lost Heaven is incredible.
10. Grand Theft Auto 4
Platforms: Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360.
Of the franchise’s games, Grand Theft Auto 4 is the first one to have online capabilities. The game focuses on realistic driving mechanics and has a lot to enjoy; the exciting story focuses on protagonist Niko Bellic.
- An excellent story moved by characters.
- DLC and improvements are pledged.
- Gameplay footage can now be grabbed and communicated in the video editor.
- Independence FM supplies in-game music.
This is our list of the top 10 games like GTA 5; we have carefully chosen the games that offer similar gameplay experiences to GTA 5. The directions of these games can be different compared to GTA 5, and you will enjoy all the fun.